Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Good Husband In Training

Besides loving trucks, motorcycles, and pretty much anything that has a motor, Jaxon has become fascinated with cooking and cleaning. I like to think I'm training some sort of rennisance man ( I don't mean renn fair attendee or participant in any way shape or form). By the age of ten I'm hoping he'll be serving us gourmet meals in bed while keeping the house tidy. If I'm real good I'll teach him how to fold laundry and the art of sweedish massage. I was always writing to Santa for a back tickling midget. Santa never delivered so I decided to have children instead. Anyone who knows me is aware that folding laundry is on my top ten list of things I hate to do. Laundry is right up there with jogging on my list of hateful activities.....

1 comment:

Communiteez said...

my moms did good in teaching my bros. and I to stay tidy...

I didnt appreciate it until I got to college and lived with slobs! haha(THANKS MA!)

KEEP UP THE GR8 WORK w/ the Carson Crew!
you have a beautiful family...

God bless,