I love/hate looking at every one's blog sometimes. Sugar coated stories about perfect couples that never argue, booger less kids that always have clean hair, vacations to all most amazing destinations. I am so guilty of this brag type of blogging too. I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you a few "non-blog worthy secrets and I hope you will tell me yours... I sometimes late night blog stalk some of my peeps and random friends of theirs too.I go to bed thinking that I must be a bad mom because so many people are doing the most creative fun things with their kids everyday. I think... I should have made my husband his favorite Belgium waffles wearing an apron with full hair and makeup before he headed of the work this morning. Why didn't I take my four year old to that weird sing along story time at that creepy art center? I am also usually thinking in my head as I'm taking a picture... "That is so bloggable"! Smile for mommy and look super cute so Gramma can see you on the blog!!! I read the funniest blog that is a total joke called www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com ... Some guy/girl updates it all the time about their perfect life and all the juicy details. no one knew it was a hoax for a while and it has gained a cult following on the web.. Here's a few secrets you never get to see on a blog. I can't wait to see yours!
- Sometimes my kids eat cheetos and mandrin oranges from a can for dinner
- I ran out of bottle liners and instead of going to the store I'm using ziploc baggies
- My guest bathroom tub is coated with spray tan solution
- Ivy slept with me the other morning and I woke up and couldn't find her.. She was in the rabbit cage...
- At 8 am I have convinced Jax that it's the middle of the night and he needs to hurry and go back to sleep just so I could sleep in.
- I have threatened to call Medusa over to babysit in a desperate moment
- I secretly can't wait until Ivy is old enough to sit and watch a whole cartoon