Friday, January 1, 2010

May all you troubles be only as long as your New Years Resolution

Yep, this is honestly the best group picture out of 10. Does it makes you wonder how good the other one were???????????
Gramma Renne and Blayke... Thanks again for being such a great sitter. Jaxon loved all the stories she read to him and loves her singing voice even more.

I just had to put this picture on here because she looks sooo smokin hot! Can you hear the sizzle?



Uncle Ry Ry and Jenna treat Jaxon to a New years ticklefest


Cheers to a new year





It can only go up from here. If were still smiling after what 2009 threw at us were unstoppable!


There's something so refreshing about the "New Year". I love the feeling of hope and optimism that we feel when we look towards the future. The feeling of a clean slate. My resolution this year will be to, "Live in the Present"! I am going to trust all the older and wiser people when they mention how time flies and how in the blink of an eye your babies are grown. I am going to try to remind myself that the cleaning can sometimes wait when a little one is begging for a game to be played. I never met anyone who regretted not spending more time mopping their floors or doing more laundry(except my mom, maybe). I love the look that people our parents age give us when they see us struggling through an airport with little kids or trying to handle a temper-tantrum. It's not a look of pity or a, "thank god we are over those days" kind of look. Surprisingly, it's usually a look of fond remembrance. For they know how precious time with their own families is now more than ever. "Yesterday is a gift.........Tomorrow is a mystery.........Today is a gift" I have a feeling this year will be the best one yet! Happy 2010...

1 comment:

WackermanFam said...

OH dear....um i look hidiouse!!! I don't think they could get anyworse! Always makes me feel good about myself... ya good thing i had some tights on!