Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drake David Petersen's arrival


Holy grand babies batman!!!!!!!!!


Introducing............ Drake David Petersen


The proud and exhausted new parents


I used to think I wanted twins

My sister Calyn and her husband Trevor welcomed their first little boy yesterday. Drake weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces, and 22 inches long. This little boy also has some enormous hands and feet. Drake is just perfect in every way. We think he looks exactly like his daddy. Ivy got to meet her cousin yesterday too. I'm convinced they remember each other from heaven. Two babies down and only one to go. We are anxiously awaiting Breanne and Noel's little boy the first week of December. Congratulations Calyn and Trevor and I just love all three of you.........

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How cute! Tell them congratulations!