Monday, January 19, 2009

The mysterious Grandmothers ring



So I had the most perfect idea for my moms Christmas gift this year. Being that my mom has six grandkids now I thought there would be nothing that could top a Grandmothers ring. I was sooo excited. I placed the order on December 2nd just to be sure it made it here before Christmas. Well, Christmas came and went and there was no sign of the ring and it was completely uncrackable online. I gave my mom this picture of it for Christmas and was sure it would be just a day or two late. today is January 19th and the little sucker still hasn't showed up. I call all the time and they assure me that it's on its way. I just finally got the email today that said it shipped. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping it gets here before Valentines Day. I swear my mom thinks I made up the whole thing!

No comments: