Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summertime in our hood...


Ya Ya and john had a barbecue last night because some cousins were in town on their way to a mountain bike race in Colorado. This hammock is always the hit of the night. We all love it. I really need to get one asap.

I have battled this hammock before. A couple years ago while over at my in laws I proceeded to fall off this same hammock twice in one night. I was dead sober, scraped up my knees and felt like the coolest girl at the party for sure.

The only thing better than lounging in the hammock in the summertime would be having a midget to tickle your back while you swayed in the wind.

I'll let these pictures do most the talking... Who is this guy? I have no idea. Ross< Brogan and I went out in Jackson Saturday night and had way too much fun. So much fun that every picture besides these next ones have this mysterious cowboy in them. All we know for sure is this guy thinks Uncle Bryan was, "The baddest son of a B" to ever live.....


No comments: