Saturday, June 20, 2009

A week in the life of us.............

We watched little miss Aliyah last week while her grandma was at work. These two had a great time together. (most of the time)
I know I would probably be reported to children's services if I spray tanned this little one and put makeup on her so I had to settle for a purple feather boa. Just my luck she'll become the biggest tomboy in the world.....................

I can't believe how fast this little girl gets around these days. Her favorite new hobbies include eating big balls of carpet from the rugs, pulling hair, and eating string cheese.


They can pinch, ride, and torture Ella and she still loves them to pieces. Jaxon said, "Mom, Ella is my favorite dog because she has blond hair like us and I really like blondes". Jaxon pretends like he's a "Dad" all the time. According to him he has Two kids and their names are Sam and Samuel. He drive them to school and spanks them often. He says he can't remember his wife's name but she is nice, wears paint on her toenails and has a ponytail.........




Anyone have any tips on taming these wild locks???



No comments: