Monday, March 15, 2010

Not such big news!


My new playroom project is a real hit with the kiddos...

Bubba came to visit and gave Ivy an old fashioned scrub down.

Now I have some time to vacuum like the OCD nightmare I have become. The kids stay upstairs and run wild wild, while I savor the sweet humming noise of my beloved Kirby Vacuum that I am way too proud of.

Summer's coming!!! We at least pretend by breaking out the Popsicles! When it hits 46 degrees I may even put a few shrimp on the barbie.......

The other day I was in my room and I heard Jaxon say, "Ladies and gentleman, for your entertaining pleasure I will play the homdonnika! I quickly grabbed my camera to snap a picture of his captive and approving audience....

2 comments:

The Griffins said...

I love jaxon...hahahah. can i borrow the kirby? i have a little ocd fix that could help me out on....love the scrub down picture....so cute..that little ives....so cute.

Garth and Alicia said...

Palmer has those same monster jammies that Jaxon is wearing. They're my favorite. I love that castle. You are such a fun mom!