Thursday, September 30, 2010

IVY is 2

My baby is two. I know everyone says it goes by so fast. It really does. I love how from the very first kick in the belly, they have such a personality already. I love watching her discover the world. Ivy got a baby kitty and could'nt possibly be more excited. We have been fighting with mice for months now and I broke down and got a cat. Lauryn has been on the same hunt for a good mouser and hooked me up with this little kitty on Ivy's birthday. Sooo perfect. I'm planning on semi starving this little kitten so he gets hungry for mice. Jax got Ivy a pillow pet. He has been reciting the commercial now for a few months. "It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a piillooww pet". he even goes into the, "it's machine washable" part. This litlle girl has my heart in such a huge way. She is such a girl in so many ways. I love experiencing the boy-girl difference everyday. I am so bleesed to be Ivy's mommy.









1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

Happy Birthday Ivy girl! I can't believe you got a baby kitty AND a pillow pet (the boys are so obsessed with those things and have beg for one whenever they see the commercial). You are one lucky girl!