Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happenings

Jaxon had his first 2 games this week. He absolutely loves playing baseball and is getting so much better. The Tigers lost their first game and won their second. I am cracking up about how serious he is about baseball and what a little rule follower he is. I am also cracking up about where in the heck he got the rule follower gene (not from his parents)!

The Mr. and I went out to some strange Irish pub on Saturday night where we found an array of colorful characters. Most patrons were wearing plaid, just escaped the Renaissance Fair,  even playing bagpipes. We had a surprisingly good time and I got to show off or (embarrass) Roscoe with my River dancing skills.

1 comment:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

It's so fun when they start sports, he is such a cute boy!!