Monday, July 7, 2008

Picnic at the park........






On sunday we had a picnic at the park. My Grandma Judy and Grandpa Dan came into town to see some of their grandkids and great grand kids. My other granparents even came out for the celebration. I'm so mad I didn't get pictures of the grandparents. What was I thinking? It was fun seeing everyone together. The park picnics are definitley the way to go with a big crew like ours. So much better than wrangling kids at a restaurant or squeezing everyone into my moms living room. Once again all the pregos were together which means tons of unflattering pictures that make us all cringe. I know we will be happy to have them as memories one day when all of our little ones are playnig together and we are back to our normal human forms. Until then, bring on more of my mom's Texas Cavier. This dip is the best ever. I may make some tonight and post the recipe here later. You'll all be thanking me later.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So true about all the pictures! This weekend Nicole and I were asked to take about a 100 pics! I know one day we will look back and love it!

Garth and Alicia said...

Congratulations on your little girl on the way! That is so exciting. You are the most beautiful little family. I can't wait to see your little girl. I love the blogging thing. I'm just getting started and it's just a little addicting...