Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The great name debate...

Ross seems to have a serious adversion to every name I love. He chose the name Jaxon.Don't get me wrong I like the name but if I had my way he would have been a CASH. I should get to choose the girl name right? Not to mention I have the pleasure of both being pregnant and giving birth. IVY JAYNE vs. TAYLOR LAYNE! I like them both but I love love one of them. This problem would have totally been solved if those crazy doctors would have just gave me the fertility drugs I begged for in order to have my twin daughters I've been fantasizing about naming and dressing up for years now. Apparently if you don't have any fertility problems you can't get fertility drugs. Lame I know. Another problem I should warn everyone about is giving your dogs cute human names that should be saved for your children. In our dog family and extended dog family we have a Lucy, Ella, Zoey, Bella, Kendahl, Charlie and may you both rest in peace, Emma and Hunter.

5 comments:

Requel said...

I'm very disturbed you have a dog named Bella. And just for the record I like Taylor Layne .

Tito and The Gang said...

Seriously?? I wanted G's name to be Cash Danger and husband was all "hell to the no".

Obviously you get to name her. Whoever grows the bebes names the bebes.

Natalie said...

I love both of those names! If you name your little girl either one of those she's going to be to die for! Good luck!

Garth and Alicia said...

I love the name Cash. Jaxson is great too though! If it were up to me, which it should be (hee hee), I would pick Ivy Jayne. I feel Taylor is a little too common. Especially in her generation. I don't know a single little Ivy. Pick that one!! Which one do you love? I think it is your turn to choose! (or mine)

alicia king said...

both names are great Afton...I really like Ivy Jayne...a bit old school, but she'll make it hers, I can see it now! Tell Ross it's your freakin' turn!