Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008


Dear Santa, We have been very good girls all year except for a few small incidences. We are sorry about all that cat litter eating, rolling in manure and eating all the nice wood blinds in the house. We have a few small requests: Abby was wondering if the Taco Bell dog was still single and ready to mingle. Ella is just hoping for a year without surgeries and for her fur to grow back in a few spots where it's missing. Lucy is hoping for some of that new Purina weight control formula she's been seeing on commercials. She knows she'll never catch a man with those thunder thighs.. Thanks in advance! Love, The Girlz


... Take a look at this lively Christmas Crew...


Christmas dinner was at my house and Ryan was the sure winner in the crab eating contest..................


I can't believe our kids sit at the exact "kids table" that my sisters and I used to sit at for holiday dinners. Even though I have been graduated to the Adult table for a while now I still get a thrill when I see my place setting next to all the grown ups.........................................................



I am starting to figure out how difficult it is to get a decent picture of one kid let alone two of them. Out of about ten this is honestly the best one. (sad huh)?
Lets just say I was more than excited to put my little girl in a dress and tights for the first time.......................


Mammy and papa hosted an awesome Christmas Eve dinner at their house........


What's a Christmas in the mountains without a good old fashioned snow machine ride around the neighborhood..............


Ivy got a brand new BUMBO! She still needs a little practice sitting in it.


Jaxon couldn't have been more excited this year... He made out like a real bandit!

No comments: