Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ross turns the big 28


Happy Birthday to my best friend and the love of my life. We celebrated Rosco's bday with an awesome dinner and a secret surprise afterwards. We both always Joke about how old we are getting. I know we are just spring chickens though. I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend, father to my kids, or partner in crime and life!

HOW DO I LOVE THEE?? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS.....................................

1. Your incessant nostril flaring is a huge turn on

2. I love how you can fix anything and have a tool for everything

3. I love that you try to be very careful with words when I am pregnant

4. I love that your fridge organization skills would put even Martha to shame

5. I love that you have no shame in strapping on a Baby Bjorn

6. I really do love your ever loving guts.....

1 comment:

alicia king said...

Happy Birthday Ross, your getting old!