Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LAZY BLOGGER

Lazy blogger is my new name. Hmmm, What's the most important things to write about? Rachel turned 50 and was so surprised to be sent for a spa day and surprised later on that night with a party at her house with her mom, sisters, kids, grand kids, and a bunch of friends. There's just nothing like a surprise that really is surprising! Ryan had a baby... Named him Chance. He's blond and rowdy. We had such a great time entertaining family at our house. We stayed up late every night laughing and telling stories. I caught a mouse in my pantry. Yippee. I promise the old blogger is still there inside me somewhere, I just can't find her today!!! I have a lot more pictures too I'm just having a hard time posting them right now because I don't speak computer mumbo jumbo. Maybe if I would have graduated from college I could! Life's rough when you have Giarrdia..







1 comment:

Calyn said...

I love how you through in "Life's rough when you have Giarrdia". You sure are a funny gal. Hope you start feeling better!