Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hangin with Halle

Halle spent a few days with us in the wild west and we had lots of fun. There were a few fights and several lack of sleep meltdown. Jax had such a great time that I think it might have even been worth the nasty pink eye he caught from Maddox.


Breanne came to pick up Halle on Sunday with Sophie and Maddox. Maddox vaccumed for 3 hours straight. He became so attached to the baby Dirt Devil that we let him bring it home. I wonder where he got that from?????????????

It snowed like crazy all weekend and so I was forced to get creative with some inside activities. This is the cute little cousin lovers with makeup on hoping to look just like Hannah Montana and Jack Sparrow! It's amazing how many hours of fun my makeup bag can produce.

We ate S'mores that we made with the help of the fireplace. Halle insisted on wearing my nighties everynight instead of her jammies. She is so old now. In the car on the way here she told me that there is a boy in her daycare that's 8. He thinks she's cute and asked her if she would marry him. Honestly, this is what she said when I asked her what she thought about that: "I really want to tell him that I think he's cute but I really think we should get to know each other a little better before we get married. Plus, I'm not sure if an 8 year old may be a little old for me".

No comments: