Saturday, October 30, 2010

The longest Halloween ever....

When you have the most costume loving five year old in the world, everyday resembles Halloween in our house. Is it just me or does in seem like Halloween has lasted a month already and its not til tomorrow. Jaxon dressed up for three days in three different costumes. He said, "mom, did you you know that some kids only have one costume"? every year I'm starting to feel more like a "grown up mom". It's official now. I made my little girls Halloween costume! If that doesn't make me OFFICIAL... I don't know what does. She was the cutest little poison Ivy. I did a witches brew thingy at Jaxon's school where I was dressed as a ugly green faced witch in the morning. Never again will I paint my face green. NEVER! It is still sorta green and nasty in some spots. Rachel came and helped control Poison Ivy at the school carnival. Thank goodness she did because lately this little girl is outta control. She used to be so sweet. I'm praying it's a short phase. I miss the sweet version.. More Halloween pictures to come.




2 comments:

The Bell Family said...

You guys make such a cute pair! I wish I was cool and would dress up for halloween, but I never do. I know what you mean about Halloween going on forever. I feel like we've been celebrating for three months around here. Glad it's over.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love the costumes, look how festive you are!!