Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bears and Stuff









We saw Iron man at the drive inn Friday night. To my surprise it was actually quite good. This was Jaxon's first time at the Drive inn. He loved it. His favorite part of the whole event was not having to sit in his car seat while he was in the car! My favorite Part was the getting to wear sweats and eat burgers at the movies! Saturday we took a trip to Bear World. It had been awhile since I'd been. It's quite an elaborate operation they've got going on there now! Amusement park rides, Tours, bottle feeding baby bears, you name it. The strangest thing is that they had a bunch of Designer purses in the gift shop. You could get you fudge, a shot glass with bear cub on it and a Prada purse? The rides were the biggest hit for Jax. He was devastated when we had to move along and see some bears. I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the captive bears and then I remembered I was one of the people driving through in my Yuppie mobile taking pictures of the poor little suckers! I guess I'm just one of them now.

1 comment:

Tito and The Gang said...

Jaxon pulls one awesome crazy face.