Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend



Memorial day weekend was a rainy cold one this year. Ross got his wisdom teeth out on Thursday so he wasn't exactly up for any big adventures. We did manage to go to my moms house for a night though. We saw "What happens in Vegas". I loved it. Jaxon received one of my moms famous haircuts. My haircuts haven't been a big hit with the boys in my family. I finally got the bouncy house in the mail I have been waiting for! It's being saved for nicer weather though. Jaxon kept busy playing with all my least favorite toys, ie, moon sand, play dough, finger paints. Why does all the fun stuff have to be so messy? Next memorial day I hope to be laying on some sort of a white sandy beach drinking some sort of delicious drink with an umbrella in it. We'll see!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sounds like our Weather out here in utah! We totally love the name Ivy for our little girl too, which is so funny that you thought of it too!
Small world!
You look so fabulous too, i can't wait to go Boating!