Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy birthday Breannie goat


My little sister Breanne has turned the big 25. My how time flies. it wasn't very long ago when we were cutting a slit down the middle of our "my little pony" panties and turning them into bras. Breanne is the middle child in my moms brood and sometimes it shows. You would be hard pressed to find anyone more funny and sarcastic than this sister of mine. Breanne is a secret impressionist. "fire marshall bill" is one of her best routines. This woman of 25 already has 3 kids. That's right 3. Maybe she's had the right idea all along. She will be free and on a fabulous vacation when shes 40 and all her kids are grown and you'll all still be at parent teacher conference on Friday nights.
I feel so lucky to have a sister who's also my best friend. happy birthday breannie goat!!!

No comments: