Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SPRAY DE SOLEIL

My partner and I have launched our Mobile Spray Tan company. This is honestly the new way to bronze your body. No Orange, No Streaks, No Problem........ Our machines are completely mobile and ready to come to your home, office, gym, etc.. We specialize in group tanning parties such as Girls nights, weddings, bachelorette, and pretty much any other reason you can think of to get together with your friends and get a healthy, beautiful and UV Free tan. email us today!
soleilmobiletan@gmail.com

5 comments:

Tito and The Gang said...

That is so rad! I would totally hire you if I didn't live 6 hours away. My skin is the color of sour cream right now.

Sheen said...

i was to ask you where you got your spray tanning machine. i've been wanting one for so long now.

what do you charge? i may just have to have you come and give me some color!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

If you ever come to IF let me know Please...i want to try it. Can i have her body too! Way to go on starting your own business.

Jessa Dawn said...

oh wow!
good for you girl!

i miss you guys!

Jessa Dawn said...

oh wow.
good for you girl!

I miss you guys!