Monday, March 9, 2009

Our life

See you soon buddy!
He really does think he's a pirate. We've spent many hours making pirate maps and hiding treasure boxes around our house. The treasure boxes are empty cans of formula with many exciting treasures inside such as old keys, lotion bottles, stickers and my personal favorite, empty spice containers. Good thing this pirate doesn't have expensive taste. If you tell him it's a rare treasure he'll just take your word for it.

I'm dying to put her hair in pig tails. I have a feeling it won't be much longer


This jumperoo is both me and Ivy's new best friend



This is my little chunk at 5 months




This is an awesome family picture taken by a 7 year old photographer named Dallin. I heard he is accepting new clients by the way. Any takers?





Jaxon pretty much worships his cousin Dallin. He sometimes makes me call him DAL!






5 comments:

The Jennings said...

Hey Afton,
I just wanted to tell you that your little girl is absolutley beautiful! and oh my word, Jaxon is getting to be such a big boy. I can't beleive how long its has been since we've talked (it's ridiculous!) I really hope you guys are doing well and congrats on your tanning business. You were destined to do that!

Calyn said...

Ivy's jumperoo looks pretty cool. Drake loves his little activity center too. It is a life saver sometimes. Have fun in Cali!!!

Mom said...

What adorable Grandkids I have!!!

Mom said...

What adorable Grandbabies I have!

Mom said...

What adorable Grandbabies I have!