Monday, March 23, 2009

Road Trip

Call us crazy but we drove to California. 16 hours in the car was a little on the long side but so worth it in the end. There really is nothing like seeing a Three year old faces as he enters Disneyland for the first time. We had such a great time. We stayed at my dad and Erins place and even got to spend some time with the Bell family who we really miss. The weather was amazing. It would have felt warm if it was above 35 to us though. Our kids deserve gold medals for being such great little travelers. I was beyond impressed with how good they traveled. Were actually planning the next road trip already! We are crazy...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey honey, i haven't checked in on your family in a while and got all caught up! You look soooo GOOD! I want to be skinny so bad. haha

I love that you took your family to Disneyland, it is the happiest place on earth, i am sure your kids were loving it!

k. I love your mobile spray tanning business, i am in charge of the next GNO for my friends and that would be so AWESOME!! Do you come to Utah?! :)