Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In his own words

These are just a few of my favorites from, "The mouth of Jaxon" this month.

ON GOD: Jaxon was really frustrated the other day and kept saying that he just "couldn't remember" under his breath... I asked him what he was talking about and he told me that he was bummed out that he couldn't remember what heavenly father had whispered in his ear the night before. He thought about it a little more and told me that he thinks that it was something about his heavenly father being mad because he didn't have a picture of him in his room anymore because it must have gotten lost in the move. Then he looked at me and said, "Mom, Jesus is such a nice little fairy isn't he"?

POTTY TALK: "mom, come quick I think I just pooped out the cutest little poop I ever saw".

MY BREATH: "don't kiss me anymore because your breath is stinky and you need to brush your teeth".

SANTA: I have really been using the whole naughty list thing to my advantage this year. I threaten calling Santa at least a couple of times a day....Yesterday he said, "If you really know his phone number you would have already called him by now".

MANNERS: Ross asked him to go and get something for him and Jaxon replied, "My pleasure". I don't know why, but that one has been cracking me up for a few days now.

No comments: