Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow,more snow, and other important events..

Jaxy looks so hardcore in his uniform....... Not to long ago Jaxon told me that Dallin and him were going to "whoop" me with their hands tied behind their backs.... I told him that, "two against one was not any fun" and that I needed a team mate in order for it to be a fair fight. He said, " Okay then, you can have Aunt Calyn on your team". All I have to say is they better watch their backs because My sister Calyn and I don't go easy on anyone.....and that includes 4 year old's!!!

Merry Christmas you filthy animals....... and A happy new year too.
This was ivy's first time playing in the snow that she can remember... I love that it takes 20 minutes to get her dressed in her snow bunny gear for 10 minutes of play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again mom and dad for having the patience to teach my sisters and I how to ski. Not until now did I truly understand or appreciate the time and patience stuff like that really takes!


Here's Ms. Ella in her reindeer get up. I just love torturing my animals for the sake of photography................................................................................................................................



Saturday morning Jaxon and I had breakfast with Santa... Jax was in heaven! I asked him what him and Santa talked about and he said that he wasn't going to tell me because he wanted it to be a surprise when he woke up on Christmas morning. Oh dear!!! He was seriously concerned about where Santa had parked his sleigh and if Rudolph was staying out of the snow!!!!!! I think he is a secret animal rights activist at heart!




This just may as well be our Christmas card... Why not?






I have this love for the two of them that is so intense that I almost have to stop my self from biting them. I have said this same thing about the "Big League Chew" bubble gum that comes in a weird pouch that looks like chewing tobacco. I really can't chew it like gum because it's so delicious that I have to swallow it within seconds of putting it in my mouth. Such a strange analogy but most definitely from my heart!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

The Griffins said...

You are sooo funny. I love the new pics. You look so beautiful!!!! What a pretty family.
lg

Calyn said...

Dallin and Jaxon better watch out cause I have some pretty good tricks up my sleeve.