Sunday, February 21, 2010

Concrete Nazi


So anyone wanna hire us to polish your concrete floors? We are real professionals.
What is concrete polishing all about? Well I'm not an expert by any means but know more than any girl should about this topic. This is my "Concrete Nazi's" new obsession. It is actually so gorgeous and there are so many ways you can get creative with concrete. I just love the way it looks and now that, "The Machine"is here the options are endless. If I was the Woman in charge of this new business I would simply call it, "concrete blond"... Well I'm not and we are having a hard time coming up with the perfect name for this brand new company. Any ideas????



4 comments:

Garth and Alicia said...

I love all that concrete stuff. You can do some amazing stuff-so cool. My uncle does that down in Utah. Are these too predictable?
-Concrete Creations
-Custom Concrete
Platinum is a good word...good luck w/the whole naming thing-for the life of me I can't think of what to name my baby boy...

curryclan said...

classy concrete

curryclan said...

classy concrete
concrete candy
candied concrete
concrete couture
concrete to cashmere

WackermanFam said...

I like the Concrete Couture!