Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Tidbits


This weekend started out a little rough! Jaxon kicked Ross's ass once again. This time with a gnarly scratch to the nose with his fingernails. This is exactly why I am not the "play fighter" in the house!Oh, how I wish I had his nose. It's perfect just like his mommas!

My mom hosted her whole clan for the superbowl. I am over pretending like I care about football now. When I was younger I think I may have pretended to have a favorite team. I have come out of the closest with my pure hate for the game. I feel so much lighter now! This is my cute Grandpa with his oldest great grandson.

We played in the snow...

Until it got way too cold.

Jax spilled a smoothie all over himself and was less than pleased.

Ivy added to her box of tricks..... She can play and say Peek a Boo!!!

She sees you.... the best part is she thinks you can't really see her>

3 comments:

Trevor and Calyn said...

I laughed SOOOO hard when I saw that picture of Jaxon with the smoothie all over him. I guess it's part of the mean Debbie gene coming out. I am still laughing (hysterically)!!! P.S. Jaxon isn't the oldest great grandson!!

R and D Ginkel said...

Yes, no words can explain how incredibly funny that picture is of Jaxon!! Thanks for making me laugh out loud!!

http://aliciaking.typepad.com said...

those pictures are so funny! poor Jaxon! and Ivy looks so cute in her boots and hat!