Thursday, February 25, 2010

life or something like it


What is going on here? I think she is telling me stories about marathons and organic baby food.. Or maybe she is telling me all about her hot # she will be wearing for her 30th disco inspired bash. I still remember what she wore to my 25th bday party. It reminds me just how long we've been friends and how much she loves me....
Anyone want to come hang out with us for spring break? This will be the view from your bedroom window. Just think of it as an adventure. You will be risking your life everytime you leave the house. You won't even have to worry about how you look in your bathing suit either. Come on over! I heard MTV is putting the beach house here next year! Or an igloo... It's where all the cool kids are coming these days. Victor, Id is the new spring breaker's paradise............................May be a bit nipply, but we will be sure to show you a good time............


I have no idea if this is even allowed on the internet. I just thought she looked so cute I had to throw it on here............

1 comment:

The Griffins said...

awe. so sweet. i love it. i can't b/l it's been almost 5 years since we met....Yeah for us!!!!!! ps-i am def. telling you about love and logic, organics and imago therapy with your husband..hahahahah.
love you.